|Position Title:||Parts Procurement Administrator|
|Location||CASE IH – Isando|
|Date posted||25 August 2021|
|Closing Date for Applications||01 September 2021|
|Reports to:||International Procurement Manager|
Accountable for the efficient service delivery to customers by timeously procurement of parts from various suppliers (mostly international) for the divisional products.
- Accountable for placing of orders with Suppliers.
- Accountable for following up on orders/backorders.
- Liaising with Procurement Team in order to find best possible solution in order to fulfill customer needs.
- Provide assistance in other areas of the company after sales as and when required
|Minimum Required Education||Matric / Grade 12|
|Advantageous||Procurement Diploma or Procurement experience
Technical schooling / qualifications
Excel Proficient – Advanced
Proficient in Professional English business language levels
|Related experience||3-5 years: Procurement / buying experience
1-2 Years: Creditors & Debtors Experience
|Systems Related Knowledge||Yes. Embrace, Excel, Parts Ordering System.|
|Potential career paths from this role – within division||Procurement Manager, Parts Manager|
|Potential career path from this role – within group||Procurement Manager, Parts Manager|
|Types of communication with Managers, Peers and Sub ordinates||Telephonic and E-mail|
|Structured versus unstructured work
|90 % structured; 10 % unstructured|
|Impact of decisions on co-workers or company results||Risk of ordering / Not ordering|
|Direct face to face discussions – internal||Yes – Branch colleagues.|
|External communication ability||Suppliers – e-mail and Telephone|
|Frequency and level of decision making||Daily.|
|Other Stressors||Parts availability; Juggling act to keep all satisfied – decisions must be financially viable but still need to deliver superior service to customer; demand of customers vs balance of costs; Daily issues such as failures, coverages|
|After appointment, how much on the job training / familiarisation is required to become competent in the role
|Level of problem solving||Daily operational problems.|
|Type of verbal / written communication||E-mails and Telephonic|
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria are requested to email their CV to HR at CNHiRecruitmentAGCE@CNHind.com by no later than 01 September 2021 at 16h00.
- CNH Industrial Agriculture & Construction SA is an equal opportunity employer and all appointments will be aligned to the Company employment equity strategy.
- Should we not contact you within 14 days of the closing date of this advert, kindly regard your application as unsuccessful.