|Location||CASE IH – Bothaville (Used Equipment)|
|Date posted||27 July 2021|
|Closing Date for Applications||03 August 2021|
|Reports to:||Head: Used Equipment|
Ensure a customer centric approach in the efficient and effective daily completion of the mechanical repairs and services whilst adhering to all health and safety guidelines.
- Ensure the efficient and effective daily completion of the mechanical repairs and services of used equipment whilst adhering to all health and safety guidelines
- Ensure proper appraisals of possible trade ins from the network.
- Ensure that all used equipment is always clean and in a 100% sellable condition.
- Ensure cleanliness and maintenance of the workplace (field and company premises) and designated company vehicles.
- Ensure professional and effective service to customers and the network.
- Ensure effective administration and record keeping of used equipment.
|Minimum Required Education||Grade 12 & Red Seal Mechanical Trade Test Certificate|
|Advantageous||Divisional Specific Qualification
Previous Mechanical Repair experience
|Related experience||3-5 years: Product related mechanical experience
1 year: Exposure to practice effective communication skills internal and external
1 year: Interactions and exposure in engaging with authority on snr levels
1 year: Computer Literacy
|Health and Safety Risk||Yes. Travelling on poor and dangerous road conditions.|
|Protective Clothing||Yes. PPE and safety equipment as required.|
|Overtime||Yes. As and when required.|
|Stand By||Yes. As and when required.|
|Systems Related Knowledge||MS Office, Programmable systems on Machines, Embrace (where applicable).|
|Potential career paths from this role – within division||Product Support, Workshop foreman, Workshop Manager|
|Potential career path from this role – within group||Product Support, Workshop foreman, Workshop Manager, Parts Specifier, Equipment Sales|
|Types of communication with Managers, Peers and Sub ordinates||Mostly verbal to colleagues, sub-ordinates, manager.|
|Structured versus unstructured work
|70 % Structured, 30 % Unstructured.|
|Impact of decisions on co-workers or company results||Technical Decisions, could be high impact, COS consequences, unhappy customers.|
|Direct face to face discussions – internal||Technical Decisions, could be high impact if wrong technical decisions are made.|
|External communication ability||Technical communication to customers, Suppliers|
|Frequency and level of decision making||Daily on technical matters related to specific jobs.|
|Other Stressors||Parts availability, Incorrect parts, Pressurised environment from customers.|
|After appointment, how much on the job training / familiarisation is required to become competent in the role
|Level of problem solving||Technical problems.|
|Type of verbal / written communication||Verbal and Written|
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria are requested to email their CV to HR at CNHiRecruitmentAGCE@CNHind.com no later than 03 August 2021 at 16h00.
- CNH Industrial Agriculture & Construction SA is an equal opportunity employer and all appointments will be aligned to the Company employment equity strategy.
- Should we not contact you within 14 days of the closing date of this advert, kindly regard your application as unsuccessful.