|Position Title:||Financial Accountant|
|Location||Isando – Shared Services|
|Date posted||28 June 2021|
|Closing Date for Applications||05 July 20201|
|Reports to:||Divisional Financial Director|
Responsible for running the accounting and financial activities of Northmec, providing financial information to the NM branches, enabling these branches to make budgeting and investment decisions.
- Accountable for the accurate, timely and efficient completion of month-end functions and reporting
- Ensure that a quick estimate is completed and send to relevant managers.
- Ensure all monthly transactions and journals are processed.
- Ensure all provisions and accruals relating to the relevant month are accounted for.
- Perform income statement analysis.
- Accountable for effective Financial Controls and Systems to ensure the accurate and efficient execution of Sundry Accounting Functions
- Responsible for statutory returns (Sales Tax (VAT))
- Accountable for the accurate and efficient completion of general ledger reconciliations
- Ensure the reconciliation and reviewing of all balance sheet accounts on a monthly basis.
- Analyse specified income statement accounts for correctness.
- Identify and resolve any unusual items on the accounts.
- Monthly reconciliation file.
- Accountable for the accurate and efficient completion of audits and year-end functions
- Preparation of audit file for the auditors.
- Adhoc analysis of annual figures.
- New Equipment Management
- Reviewing all deal documentation where trade-ins are involved.
- Bringing all used equipment into stock.
|Minimum Required Education||Matric / Grade 12 and B.Com (Accounting) degree with articles|
|Advantageous||Honours in B.Com Accounting / Diploma in Tax|
|Related experience||10 years: Accounting experience and 10 years: People management experience|
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria are requested to email their CV to HR at CNHiRecruitmentAGCE@CNHind.com by no later than 05 July 2021 at 16h00.
- CNH Industrial Agriculture & Construction SA is an equal opportunity employer and all appointments will be aligned to the Company employment equity strategy.
- Should we not contact you within 14 days of the closing date of this advert, kindly regard your application as unsuccessful.