|Position Title:||Branch Administrator|
|Location||CASE IH – Bergville|
|Date posted||16 September 2021|
|Closing Date for Applications||23 September 2021|
|Reports to:||Branch Manager|
Support the daily operations of the branch in an effective and efficient manner, including the related administrative duties required to manage the branch in a customer centric manner.
- Ensure the effective administration and management of debtors and cash sales
- Ensure the effective administration and management of creditors
- The effective management of general administration functions
- Support the branch in the achievement of divisional targets in a Customer Centric Manner
- Ensure the effective administration of sales of goods
|Minimum Required Education||Matric / Grade 12|
|Related experience||2-3 years: Experience in handling all the administrative related duties in a branch set-up
2-3 years: Experience in displaying a superior customer service
1-2 Years: Creditors & Debtors Experience
|Systems Related Knowledge||Yes. Embrace and MS Office|
|Potential career paths from this role – within division||Debtors, Creditors at Head Office|
|Potential career path from this role – within group||Debtors, Creditors at Head Office|
|Types of communication with Managers, Peers and Sub ordinates||Telephonic, Face to Face and E-mail|
|Structured versus unstructured work
|70 % Structured, 30 % Unstructured.|
|Impact of decisions on co-workers or company results||Low – will always run it by the Branch Manager.|
|Direct face to face discussions – internal||Yes – Branch colleagues.|
|External communication ability||Customers, Debtors and Creditors.|
|Frequency and level of decision making||Operational daily planning related decisions|
|Other Stressors||Month-end; debtors’ collections; juggling a variety of administrative priorities.|
|After appointment, how much on the job training / familiarisation is required to become competent in the role
|Level of problem solving||Daily operational problems.|
|Type of verbal / written communication||E-mails|
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria are requested to email their CV to HR at CNHiRecruitmentAGCE@CNHind.com by no later than 23 September 2021 at 16h00..
- CNH Industrial AG & CE (Pty) Ltd is an equal opportunity employer and all appointments will be aligned to the Company employment equity strategy.
- Should we not contact you within 14 days of the closing date of this advert, kindly regard your application as unsuccessful.