|Position Title:||Workshop Assistant|
|Location||CASE IH – Lichtenburg|
|Date posted||1 August 2022|
|Closing Date for Applications||6 August 2022|
|Reports to:||Workshop Manager|
To provide effective and efficient assistance in the used equipment workshop and other related areas.
- Ensure the effective and efficient technical support in the workshop area
- Effectively assist with the cleaning of the workshop area, and vehicles where applicable
- Effectively perform relevant administrative duties and report work related issues when required
- Ensure the effective upkeep of company assets
- Provide general support as and when required
|Minimum Required Education||Matric/ Grade 12/ Agricultural Matric|
|Advantageous||Maths /Science /Spray-painting experience|
|Related experience||1-3 years: Providing general assistance in a workshop area
Previous technical related experience;
Exposure to workshop admin related duties
|Health and Safety Risk||Yes. PPE Provided.|
|Protective Clothing||Yes. PPE and safety equipment as required.|
|Overtime||Yes. As and when required.|
|Systems Related Knowledge||N/A|
|Types of communication with Managers, Peers and Sub ordinates||Face to face daily.|
|Structured versus unstructured work
|70 % Structured, 30 % Unstructured.|
|Impact of decisions on co-workers or company results||Low|
|Direct face to face discussions – internal||Face to face – daily|
|External communication ability||N/A|
|Frequency and level of decision making||Low frequency. Decisions always made within a defined structure.|
|Other Stressors||Capacity and workload|
|After appointment, how much on the job training / familiarisation is required to become competent in the role
|Level of problem solving||Low – Problems encountered must be escalated to, and dealt with by managers and specialists.|
|Type of verbal / written communication||Time sheets, written requirements for client details, potential for written technical report.|
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria are requested to email their CV to HR at CNHiRecruitmentAGCE@CNHind.com no later than 6 August 2022 at 16h00.
- CNH Industrial AG & CE (Pty) Ltd is an equal opportunity employer and all appointments will be aligned to the Company employment equity strategy.
- Should we not contact you within 14 days of the closing date of this advert, kindly regard your application as unsuccessful.
CNH Industrial Prioritizes the protection of your personal information and is committed to compliance with the provisions of POPIA. Our privacy notice explains how we collect, hold and share your personal information. Please visit our corporate intranet, to view our notices relating to the protection of your personal information.