|Position Title:||Sales Administrator|
|Location||CASE IH – Isando|
|Date posted||17 December 2021|
|Closing Date for Applications||24 December 2021|
|Reports to:||Head: Demand, Planning and Fulfilment|
Reporting to the Head: Demand, Planning and Fulfilment, this position assists in coordinating the Sales Forecast / Demand Planning from the channel network, ensure the Sales Forecast is integrated into the overall demand planning and ensure production available to meet the overall Sales Forecast.
- This function is responsible, in collaborating with the Sales Team, to compile the Sales Forecast & to translate same into a demand plan for CNH Factories across the world;
- From the demand planning, negotiate production slots / timelines and pro-actively manage same
- Work closely with the Sales Network / Dealer Network in managing the expected delivery timelines of wholegoods
- Work closely with Logistics function in terms of inbound logistics and local logistics once units are released to sales network
- Manage invoicing of wholegoods to CASE IH branch network
- Work with Logistics teams to release units to branches once approved
- Asset management of wholegoods in CASE IH systems
- Manage processes for local buy-in for CASE IH branches
- Manage back-orders for Northmec Implements
|Minimum Required Education||Matric / Grade 12|
|Advantageous||3 Year Business Degree (post-graduate)|
|Related experience||3 – 5 years: industry related experience
3 – 5 years: experience in Demand Planning, Sales & Budget Forecasting and Financial analysis in the mechanization or automotive industry;
Strong Analytical skill
Computer literate with advanced Excel capabilities.
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria are requested to email their CV to HR at CNHiRecruitmentAGCE@CNHind.com by no later than 24 December 2021 at 16h00.
- CNH Industrial AG &CE is an equal opportunity employer and all appointments will be aligned to the Company employment equity strategy.
- Should we not contact you within 14 days of the closing date of this advert, kindly regard your application as unsuccessful.