- Site-specific nitrogen fertilisation.
- Site-specific application of growth regulators.
- Biomass-dependent application of desiccants.
- Crop monitoring and nitrogen-uptake scanning.
- Basic fertilisation (according to application map)
The more you know, the less you need: AGXTEND’s CropXplorer uses an optical measurement sensor to calculate the optimal nitrogen rate for your plant population and also supports variable rate application (VRA). But of course, its areas of use are as varied as crop farming itself. On the basis of the measurement values used by the CropXplorer, the system can also be used for many other applications independent from culture and variety.
- No calibration required.
- Measuring the current plant growth.
- High measuring accuracy.
- Highly sensitive measuring technology up to 2000 measurements per second (these are then concluded to one measurement value (IBI/IRMI) per second.
- Robust and high-performance LEDs.
- Active measuring system – day and night.
- Free from external influences (course of the day, dew-wet, solar radiation, etc.)
*Specifications may vary