|Position Title:||Network Development Manager (NDM)|
|Location||ICNH Industrial AG, Isando|
|Date posted||14 February 2023|
|Closing Date for Applications||26 February 20203|
|Reports to:||Head: Network Development (Ag) (HND)|
The Network Development Manager reports to the Head: Network Development (AG) for the Southern Africa Region.
The NDM is involved in the planning of the mid and long-term regional network development strategy and is responsible for the executing and implementation of the strategy by collaborating with the various Brand leaders in CNH. Researching and identifying potential open markets for dealers and assist with the identification of potential dealers to sell the CNH product.
The NDM position will require travelling within South Africa and neighbouring countries of between 20 – 30% of the candidate’s time.
• Execute the mid- and long-term network plan under guidance of the HND
• Act as liaison between CNH and the dealerships on Network Development related matters
• Perform market studies, benchmarking and dealer performance analysis to assist with the determination of the optimum network structure (quantitative and qualitative coverage) and preferred locations for both the Case IH and New Holland networks
• Assist the HND with information gathering for reports and presentations on a regular basis
• Visit and review site selection for expanding dealer operations
• Visit existing dealerships to perform audits of the dealers’ standards and make recommendations regarding the standards (in line with the Development plan for each dealer and agreed call cycle)
• Assist with the 360-degree analysis of existing dealers to monitor performance (sales, after-sales, customer support, market share, marketing, training requirements and growth opportunities)
• Coordinate and attend dealer visits with an approved agenda with the Area Sales-, Parts- and Service managers on a regular basis as agreed with the HND and relevant teams
• Compile financial and ABAC check documents and information on entities applying for dealerships with Case IH or New Holland
• Compile contractual information required for dealer on-boarding
• Assist with the completion of a business plan for applicants (in collaboration with sales team)
• Assist with the completion of business plans for all dealers on an annual basis
• Load new dealers and tender companies’ information on CNHI systems
• Check and update dealer information on CNHI systems
• Update structures / organograms of dealers
• Update Network Processes and Contacts Manual for both brands on regular basis
• Coordinate training on systems with respective business divisions
• Coordinate marketing plans of dealers with marketing division
• Check and update dealers’ Areas of Responsibility on the CNHI platforms on a regular basis
• Liaise with CNHI CRM Manager on a regular basis and assist with system requirements
- BCom Degree in Business Management / Economics / Marketing
- • Minimum of 5 years relevant industry experience, strong analytical and project management skills
• Previous experience in Sales- and Network Development / Franchise Relationship Management, which included direct contact with dealers. References essential.
• Good working knowledge of MS Office
• Strong Excel skills
• Understanding of financial management
• Strong Analytical Skills
• Valid driver’s lice
- • Negotiating skills
• Strong leadership and communications skills (written and verbal)
• Disciplined and must have the ability to work independently
• Ability to execute decisions with speed and conviction
• Highly motivated, committed and strong sense of responsibility
• Strong organisation and problem-solving skills
• Ability to manage multiple priorities and workflows
• Committed to excellence and high standards
• Be willing to perform reasonable duties outside of the Job Description when required by the Business.
- • Must be fluent in Afrikaans and English (Reading, writing, verbal)
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria are requested to email their CV to HR at CNHiRecruitmentAGCE@CNHind.com by no later than 26 February 2023 at 16h00.
- CNH Industrial Agriculture & Construction SA is an equal opportunity employer and all appointments will be aligned to the Company employment equity strategy.
- Should we not contact you within 14 days of the closing date of this advert, kindly regard your application as unsuccessful.