|Position Title:||CNH Industrial | Graduate: Controller|
|Location||Isando – (Central Business)|
|Date posted||17 July 2023|
|Closing Date for Applications||24 July 2023|
|Reports to:||Commercial Controller(s)|
CNH Industrial AG & CE (SA) is looking for a professional, dynamic, knowledgeable, detail orientated and energetic Management Accounting Graduate to assist with the day to day functioning within the Controlling Department.
As a Management Accounting Graduate you’ll gain hands-on experience working on internal monthly financial decks, branch controlling, capex requirements, monitoring and major investment business case development. You will be exposed to various long-term projects including, logistics flows, Sales, general and admin expenses, cost center structures and CNHI models, within a corporate company with the guidance from a mentor and other members of the company.
▪ Assemble monthly financial reporting decks
▪ Ensuring that the data presented in company financial tools is correct and complies with accounting rules and company policies;
▪ Liaise with legal entity Finance Managers;
▪ Maintain and update month end reports;
▪ Assist with branch financial analysis;
▪ Assist with the consolidation of capex requests;
▪ Monitor capex purchases versus approved budget;
▪ Build major investment business cases on an ad hoc basis;
Improvement of Financial performance
▪ Support the commercial controllers to improve the financial performance of the above;
▪ Link financial performance to operational KPI’s;
▪ Report the financial analysis in such a way as to support managerial decisions;
▪ Matric/ Grade 12;
▪ Bachelor of Commerce Degree majoring in either Economics, Finance Cost and Management Accounting of Business Management;
▪ Attention to detail and strong administrative skills and aptitude;
▪ Must be proficient at an intermediate to advanced level on MS Suite
▪ Not Negotiable especially Excel, some reporting system and ERP system knowledge.
▪ Ability to work under pressure and in a fast-paced environment
▪ Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
▪ Fully conversant in English and Afrikaans;
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria are requested to email their CV to HR at CNHiRecruitmentAGCE@CNHind.com by no later than 24 July 2023 at 16h00.
- CNH Industrial AG & CE (Pty) Ltd is an equal opportunity employer and all appointments will be aligned to the Company employment equity strategy.
- Should we not contact you within 14 days of the closing date of this advert, kindly regard your application as unsuccessful.
CNH Industrial Prioritizes the protection of your personal information and is committed to compliance with the provisions of POPIA.
Our privacy notice explains how we collect, hold and share your personal information. Please visit our corporate intranet, to view our notices relating to the protection of your personal information.