|Position Title:||Branch Manager|
|Location||Kroonstad – Case IH Agriculture|
|Date posted||17 July 2023|
|Closing Date for Applications||24 July 2023|
|Reports to:||National Retail Manager|
The Branch Manager is accountable for the achievement of all branch targets by effectively managing resources and assets; ensuring the adequate protection of such resources (including its people, systems, data/information bases, and customer goodwill) are adequately protected, and ensuring highest level of customer satisfaction at the Case IH Retail branch.
- Overall responsibility and accountability for the management and productivity of the Case IH retail branch
- Achieve set targets for wholegoods- and parts sales; actively contribute to ensure effective sales, marketing and new business development
- Grow market share of the branch
- Manage and oversee customer satisfaction process
- Manage and oversee the marketing activities of the branch; customer demonstrations, sponsorships, events etc.
- Manage and oversee the achievement of workshop financial- and operational targets
- Manage and achieve financial and administrative efficiencies
- Ensure effective Human Capital management – manage staff compliment of 25 employees
- Ensure effective Asset (Capex) management
- Manage the budget and expenses of the branch
- Oversee the management of branch debtors, creditors, cash sales (parts & workshop) and banking activities
- Oversee stock planning and management together with sales team and parts manager
- Manage the outcomes of regular internal audits
- Various reports required by senior management
|Minimum Required Education||Grade 12 / Matric
Retail Management / Marketing- and or Sales Management / Operations Management
|Advantageous||Technical Qualification / Diploma / Degree|
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria are requested to email their CV to HR at CNHiRecruitmentAGCE@CNHind.com by no later than 24 July 2023 at 16h00.
- CNH Industrial AG &CE (Pty) Ltd is an equal opportunity employer and all appointments will be aligned to the Company employment equity strategy.
- Should we not contact you within 14 days of the closing date of this advert, kindly regard your application as unsuccessful.
CNH Industrial Prioritizes the protection of your personal information and is committed to compliance with the provisions of POPIA.
Our privacy notice explains how we collect, hold and share your personal information.
Please visit our corporate intranet, to view our notices relating to the protection of your personal information.